PRIVATE LABEL COFFEE PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT
For Retail and Food Service
As experts in sourcing, sustainability and branding, we have all the right tools to help you develop a successful roasted coffee brand at any price point or quality level. Let us take the hassle out of supply chain logistics and brand building.
We tailor our imports and production to your desired profile and we guarantee a long term consistent supply. Our private label services are ideal for food service and hotel chains, retail brands and nonprofit fundraisers.
Partner with our coffee program specialists to:
- Locate a unique single origin or formulate a cross-continent blend to meet your current or desired flavor profile and price point
- Build your brand’s industry-leading sustainability story and farmer-direct relationships
- Design packaging and website content including full traceability/origin information and dynamic farmer media
- Determine the most cost effective roasting location(s) for your distribution and retail network
- Seamlessly import, roast, package and distribute your product to its final destination
- Choose efficient and quality-focused coffee equipment and train your staff as coffee ambassadors
Contact us by email or phone to learn more about our private label coffee program services.
GREEN COFFEE IMPORTING AND SALES
Crop to Cup is an importer and broker of high quality relationship coffees. We offer spot sales as well as contract sales of any size. Call us in NY or Chicago for pricing and trucking quotes.
• Uganda Sebei Washing Station (South-East Kapchorwa micro-region) – AVAILABLE NOW
• Uganda Bugisu Farmers Groups (Buginyanya micro-region) – AVAILABLE NOW
• Burundi Bukeye Washing Station (currently in harvest, available in US Sept-Oct 2011)
Sustainability and Traceability
Unique to the Crop to Cup green coffee program is our commitment to sustainability and traceability: with every sack of greens comes full traceability on the farmers who grew your beans and the production and payment practices used throughout the supply chain. Spruce up your brand’s packaging and website, and involve your customers with our free suite of traceability tools including farmer photos, origin data, maps, video calls with farmers and annual origin trips.
In addition to our current offerings, our sourcing specialists can help you locate and import container loads of farmer-friendly greens from around the world at your required price and quality level. Contact us today to tailor your own direct-trade import program through Crop to Cup.